Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update

Hello everyone! I'm seriously the worst blogger ever! haha. I don't keep updated as much as I should, I apologize. But anywho...life has been good lately.

I have some very excited news!!! My sister had her baby girl, Nora Joelle. She was born at 7:18pm on Dec. 6, my mom's birthday :) She
was 6lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long! She is so beautiful!!! It's so amazing to see the promise God gave me in my dream back in Hong Kong be fulfilled! If you don't remember, I had a dream on the Monday before I went to Ch!na that Ryleigh told me her mommy was going to have a baby. Then on Thursday I called Amber and she told me she just found out she was pregnant!!! It still gives me chills to think about it. I mean honestly, God was showing me so much at that time, and the fact that He loves me enough to share that with me is such a blessing. Plus now having little Nora here safe and healthy is so amazing as well. Everyone is doing great, and of course Ryleigh is a BIG help :)

Other than that, life is pretty much the same. I'm still working and now I'm trying to get my schedule all figured out for next semester, which is quite annoying. I just can't get into the classes I need to be in, so hopefully I can get it all figured out!

I'm now officially taking over the youth group at One80. I don't know what to do and how to do it, but I do know that this is why I'm here. I know that I'm supposed to be working with the youth, but what it looks like, ehh...that's a little foggy. I'm just trying to trust that it will all work out! I still feel like the team leadership is the direction to go, but who's on that team? I still don't know! haha. As of now there has been 2 girls showing up...and building relationship with them is so natural and I feel like it's what I'm good at. My prayer is that as we grow in relationship with each other others will see it and want to join and it will just grow from there.

That's about all I got for now...I hope to update againsoon, but it's likely it will be awhile. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment