Friday, April 9, 2010

Outreach!!!

I can't believe it's time to go on outreach! It doesn't seem like it's been 3 months since I left Nebraska to come back to Hong Kong! God has done so many amazing things in my life since January. I don't even know how to explain it, but He has revealed so much of His love to me and how much He just wants to spend time with me. I still can't get over how much I've grown. When I look at myself, it doesn't seem like it, but then I think back on the experience I've had the past 3 months and I can see how God has worked in me. He has revealed so much to me and has healed areas of my life that I didn't know were broken. I thought that I had already dealt with things, but I still wasn't healed. He has done these things and I'm so amazed! I love how I've gotten so much more confident in what God is saying to me. I CAN hear His voice!!! And that is an amazing thing in itself!!! God has showed me some pictures and dreams recently that have been such a blessing to me and my life. They have been little gifts for me, and I'm in such awe of how much my Jesus loves me!!!! Wow!

Now we leave Hong Kong and have the opportunity to go out and share the love He has poured out on us. I'm looking forward to what He is going to show me and teach me. We leave on Wednesday and spend 2 weeks with the other team, then we split and go our separate ways in the nation we are going to. I'm going to ask that you don't comment about where we are going for security purposes.

Please continue to pray for us as we go out into this amazing nation (if you have any questions, please ask my family, they know :) Please pray for team unity, divine appointments, safety and security while traveling and for God to move in amazing ways in this nation through us. Thanks so much for all the prayer and support thus far! I love you all so much!!!! God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment